Tuesday 19 February 2013

Beaching it with the Bitches.



 Terry and I have toughed it out at various beaches this week.  
 

One day we spent at the Crane Beach. It was beautiful. We frolicked again, but on this day, it was much rougher.  We maintained our dignity even without our bathing suit tops. There are also cliffs for jumping.  Terry and Derek made their way to the top. Much to my surprise and shock, Derek jumped.  I was chastising him and cheering for him all at the same time.  He washed up on shore and then dragged his sister in law back off the rocks before she got any funny ideas.  


  We snorkeled at the Ramshackle.  It is a beach bar on a lovely snorkeling beach.  Terry figured out quickly that there was only sand to be seen on the day we were here. Not even a bloody turtle.  Snorkeling was short-lived. We decided to unpack the cooler, drink home-made rum punch and take pictures of ourselves in our brother-in-law's hats from his bar "The Pilot". Then we took the crazy bumpy yellow bus home in Warrior - 2 yoga position.



On our last beach day we did lots of floating and people watching. There were a few beach faux pas. Note photo below. 




The picture I missed was classic. It was a photo I tried to take of a young vain guy trying to, very obviously, take his own picture on the beach. It was a classic shot. I may never get another chance like this again. The only better picture was the photo Terry was taking of me when I was trying to take his picture of him taking his own picture. And so on and so on ...


But I mean really - who takes their own picture? 

No comments: